IMPORTANT DETAILS TO NOTE WHEN PLANNING YOUR STAY:
- We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but in order to keep your costs down, we are not able to provide sheets & towels. You will need to bring your own sheets & towels (river, bath, kitchen, bath mat, etc.).(If you are traveling via motorcycle or have special circumstances, we do rent sheets & towels for $5/each)
- AT&T is the only cell phone provider in our area.
- Most properties have limited wi-fi. If there is no wifi in the property where you are staying, you are welcome to use it at our store/office.)
- Concan is a dry precinct. Plan ahead so you don’t have to spend time traveling to Uvalde, Sabinal or Leakey (all of which are approx 18-22 miles away).
- The minimum age to rent a property at Neal’s is 21.
- Your cabin is furnished with: Basic pots, pans, dishes and utensils; pillows, pillowcases & quilts ; bar soap; small dish soap; coffee pot and microwave. Bring paper goods (including extra tp and trash bags) & hot pads.
- If you fill your refrigerator with items that are room temperature, it might take up to 12 hours for everything to cool down. Please: avoid over-crowding the top shelf; add items gradually; and keep drinks in your ice chest.
- Wristbands will be issued at check-in. Wristbands: allow unlimited slides, free entry to Joe Jimmy’s, and identify you as on our guests while on property.
- Quiet Hours are 12:00 AM- 8:00 AM. Please be respectful of those around you.
- GOLF CARTS can be rented during our Peak Season (Memorial Day- Labor Day)
- Due to restrictions set by the county, we are only able to rent to guests staying in the cabins and tent sites on the “store side” of our property. If you are not sure whether your cabin is in the “rent-able area”, please call us: 830-232-6118.
- $80+tax for a 24 hour rental
- First come first serve (no reservations taken)
- Valid drivers license, credit card (not debit), and proof of insurance required
- Must be 21 to rent and 18 to drive
- Be prepared at time of rental to read and sign rules/agreement
- You may bring your own golf cart/ATV, or other utility vehicle, if staying in our “main property”. Please be prepared to sign our Rules when you check in.
- *If you are staying in the Cielo Ridge Condos, or Canyon Oaks area Golf Carts/ATVs, etc. are not advised.
** If you are staying in the Tierra Linda, Mountain Valley or Neal Ranch areas, you may bring at your own discretion. Vehicles must be street legal and may only be driven on roads and designated areas.